You can securely mount these patented dispensers to any hard surface without drilling screw holes into the surface. This mounting procedure will allow you to remove the dispensers with a razor, putty knife, or wire slipped behind the mounting plate. However, this procedure is not suggested for hard use and/or ultimate long-term use in shower or tub area.
Step 1: Preparation
Be sure to clean all surfaces
with alcohol and dry thoroughly
prior to installation to remove
any greasy residue.
Positioning Your Dispensers:
If in the tub and shower area, avoid direct spray of water.
Dispensers should be centered directly above the soap dish on tub wall, and placed at chest level.
Dispensers should be placed away from water spray and at chest level.
Mount dispensers directly on a mirrored surface with the base of the dispenser unit sitting on the top of ledge of the backsplash or directly on the counter which will allow for optimum support. Mouthwash dispenser units should be placed on ledge of backsplash.
Step 2: For connecting more than one dispenser together
- Connect each 24 oz. dispenser by sliding the alignment grooves located on each side of the dispenser together.
- Make sure dispensers are flush at bottom before mounting. Dispensers must be perfectly aligned before applying mounting plates to wall. Follow Steps 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 for proper mounting. Remove dispenser from mounting plates for easy maintenance.
Step 3: Connect mounting plate to dispensers
After connecting dispensers (as shown in Step 2),
align brackets of the mounting plate on the backs
of dispenser units and slide dispenser unit down
onto brackets of the mounting plate until they snap
Removal can be done just as easily by sliding dispensers
up and away from mounting plate.
Step 4: Placement and mounting of dispensers with mounting plate
- Find the desired placement for the dispenser units on mirror or tub/shower and mark placement with a marking device.
- Peel protective paper from the mounting plate tape.
- Press entire dispenser unit against wall or mirror for 30 seconds to ensure proper bond.
Step 5: Preparation for sealing secured mounting plate to wall
Remove dispensers, as a unit, from mounting plate
by lifting straight up from the base of dispensers,
pushing up and away from the secured mounting plate.
Put dispensers aside.
Mounting plate is now ready for silicone glue around rim of plate.
Step 6: Sealing secured mounting plate
- Now, using silicone glue adhesive, place a small evenly distributed bead of glue around the entire outer edge of the mounting plate on the wall. This will seal the plate from getting water and residue behind it.
- Clean off all excess silicone from mirror or tub shower wall with a wet cloth.
- Let glue dry for a minimum of 6 hours, and preferably 24 hours prior to replacing and filling dispensers full of liquid products. If you fill dispensers without waiting for them to "set", the weight of the liquids in the dispensers will frequently cause the mounting plate to be pulled off the wall. Your dispensers will come crashing down, spilling liquids everywhere, and making a big mess.